My DIY Facial oil is my secret to clear, radiant skin. Scroll down for the full recipe! If you think you don’t like face oils or avoid them because you have oily skin, I encourage you to reconsider! It’s a common misconception to avoid oil on your face, and I thought the same in the past as well. But I encourage you to flip over the moisturizing skincare products you are currently using ⏤ they probably contain oil, so imho, we are cutting out the bad stuff here. I know you probably think the recipe is a bit extra, and you’re right! Sooo, feel free to adjust the recipe as needed.
- How to make your own rose oil
- Foaming face wash for sensitive skin
- Foaming face wash for acne-prone skin
- DIY Salt Scrub for face and body
About the ingredients/supplies
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- Great for acne-prone skin, easily absorbs into the skin without being too heavy
- Can reduce the appearance of spots and scars, and is rich in vitamins
- Suitable for all skin types, and won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Has anti-bacterial properties, and can heal scars and minimize fine lines
- Contains natural SPF, also helps to repair sun spots and lighten scars and dark spots
- Packed with essential vitamins
- Can help with skin conditions like acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Is rich in fatty acids, and helps to remove dark spots and reveal radiant, youthful skin
- My secret ingredient!
- High in antioxidants, and neutralizes free radicals
- Helps to heal scars and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and soothes skin irritation
- Supports healthy skin and contains a natural blue hue
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and promotes a glowing complexion
- Has restorative and rejuvenating properties
- Soothing and calming to the skin
- Smells amazing!
- Has dropper for easy application
- Dark glass helps its contents to retain their respective effective properties
How to make
- Add 5 drops each of Jojoba oil, Carrot seed oil, Black seed oil, Vitamin E oil, Blue tansy essential oil, Sandalwood essential oil, Helichrysum essential oil and Roman chamomile essential oil to the dropper bottle
- Remember, you don’t need to use every single oil here ⏤ use what you have or what works for your skin concerns
- Fill the rest of the bottle up with Grape seed oil
- Close it up and give it a shake
How to use
- Apply 3-4 drops to clean hands and lightly distribute DIY Facial oil to freshly washed (and dried) face
- Store bottle out of direct sunlight
- Will keep for up to 6 months
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels