This foaming face wash for sensitive skin is all-natural and gentle, yet effective and harnesses the power of plant-based skincare. Give it a try!
About the ingredients/supplies
Liquid Castile soap
- All-natural, plant-based
- Gentle, yet effective
- Moisturizing for the skin
- A lighter oil that is great for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
Roman Chamomile essential oil
- Soothing, healing and calming to the skin
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Has a floral, sweet and herbaceous fragrance that I love!
Frankincense essential oil
- Has soothing and beautifying properties that are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Promotes youthful, radiant-looking skin and slows the signs of aging
- Also helps to decrease inflammation in the body
- The best option for the cleanest face wash possible
- If you don’t have distilled water, filtered water is a close second
- It doesn’t contain any of the nasty minerals found in tap water
Foaming soap dispenser
- The key to a proper foaming face wash, your mixture won’t foam without this!
- You can re-use a foaming dispenser you already have, or purchase a new one
(The one I use is linked above 👆🏾)
- I love foaming face wash not only because it uses a fraction of the amount of face wash as a typical dispenser does, but also creates foamy clouds!
How to make
- Unscrew the cap of your foaming soap dispenser and get ready to add:
- 1/4 cup of Liquid Castile soap followed by 1 cup of Distilled (or filtered) water
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of Grapeseed oil
- And then 7 drops of Roman Chamomile and 3 drops of Frankincense essential oils
- Add the top back on and shake to combine.
- All done!
- I use this my Foaming face wash for sensitive skin twice a day; in the morning, and then at night before bedtime for a fresh face. I follow it up with my DIY Facial oil
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels