I know, I know ⏤ there are so many products out there that promise clear skin. The challenge is to find one with safe and clean ingredients that doesn’t break the bank, amirite? Luckily for you, I’ve taken the guesswork out ⏤ all of these ingredients are all-natural, clean and non-toxic. Just take 5 extra minutes to make this foaming face wash for clear skin recipe and you’ll be so glad you did! Plus, once you buy these ingredients, you’ll have everything you need to make and re-make this face wash as you need more. It’s definitely the gift that keeps on giving!
About the ingredients and supplies
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- All-natural, plant-based
- Gentle, yet effective
- Safe and non-toxic
- Improves skin imperfections by holding in moisture
- Has natural skin healing properties
- Protects skin cells from sun and free radical damage
- Has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that resist acne
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin
- Soothes skin irritations
- Supports aging skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Helps regulate sebum production and eliminates acne-causing bacteria
- Guards skin against environmental pollutants and toxins
- Reduces the chances of future breakouts and reduces signs of aging
- The best option for the cleanest face wash possible
- If you don’t have distilled water, filtered water is a close second
- It doesn’t contain any of the nasty minerals found in tap water
- The key to a proper foaming face wash, your mixture won’t foam without this!
- You can re-use a foaming dispenser you already have, or purchase a new one (the one I use is linked here)
- I love foaming face wash not only because it uses a fraction of the amount of face wash as a typical dispenser does, but also creates foamy clouds!
How to make
- Unscrew the top on your foaming soap dispenser and get ready to add:
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerine
- Next, add 1/4 cup liquid castile soap
- And then, add 8 drops each of Rosemary, Lavender and Cedarwood essential oils
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with distilled water, making sure to leave room to add the cap back on
- Screw the cap back on
- Shake to combine
Ways to use
- Apply one pump of Foaming face wash for clear skin to damp skin
- Gently work in circular motions to cleanse skin
- Rinse with water and then pat dry with a facial towel. I follow up with a few drops of my DIY Facial oil during the day and my Dark spot remover at night
- Safe to use twice daily or as needed. I wash my face in the morning, after workouts and at night before bed
- Have sensitive skin? Acne-prone skin? Try these recipes!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels