Finally! Cold medicine without any scary ingredients or chemicals! Can you believe everything you need is all-natural and plant-based?
About the ingredients/supplies
- A great way to take your essential oils internally
- They absorb quickly and don’t interfere with digestion
- Are free from preservatives, gelatin, wheat, sugar, starch, dairy and animal products
Frankincense essential oil
- Promotes overall wellness and has extraordinary health benefits
- Supports healthy cellular function and boosts the immune system
- Also helps to decrease inflammation in the body
Lemon essential oil
- Soothes irritated throat
- Is antimicrobial, and inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Has purifying properties, and naturally cleanses the body
Oregano essential oil
- A natural antibiotic which boosts the immune system
- Has antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Acts as an expectorant, alleviates congestion and clears pathways eliminating mucus and phlegm
OnGuard essential oil
- A unique blend of essential oils that supports healthy immune function
- Contains oils known to protect against environmental and seasonal threats
- Contains Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus and Rosemary
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) essential oil
- Promotes healthy immune and cellular function
- Has purifying and cleansing properties
How to make
- Open up the veggie capsule and grab the larger of the two halves and get ready to add:
- 2 drops each of Frankincense, Oregano, OnGuard and Melaleuca (Tea Tree) essential oils
- Followed by 4 drops of Lemon essential oil
- Close up the veggie capsule
- Swallow with 8 ounces of water, or other liquid
- Take one capsule every 3 hours until symptoms clear
- Feel better soon!
Not all essential oils are safe to ingest, so please be sure your essential oils are! I use doTERRA essential oils which are Certified Therapeutic grade, safe for internal use and of the highest quality.
This post offers health information for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional because of something you may have read here. The use of any information provided in this post is solely at your own risk.