Do your pup a solid and make this DIY Dog Shampoo ⏤ it’s all-natural, moisturizing and keeps the fleas (and dandruff) away! So, it’s a win-win-win! 🙌🏾
About the ingredients/supplies
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- All-natural, plant-based
- Gentle, yet effective
- Extremely moisturizing for the coat
- Antibacterial properties helps to heal skin
- Has anti-oxidant properties
- Not to mention the relaxing and the calming properties!
- And the fresh, pleasant fragrance
- Is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral
- Naturally repels insects
- The best option for the cleanest DIY Dog Shampoo possible
- If you don’t have distilled water, filtered water is a close second
- It doesn’t contain any of the nasty minerals found in tap water
- I’ve repurposed an old beverage bottle, if you don’t have anything handy, you can order something similar to mine (linked here)
How to make
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add a sprig of Rosemary to steep
- Remove water from the heat and allow to warm (and steep). Mine took 1 hour
- Once warm, remove Rosemary and transfer into bottle
- Add a heaping tablespoon of Coconut oil
- Next, add 5 tbsp of Dr. Bronner’s mild liquid Castile soap
- Followed by 4 drops of Lavender essential oil
- Screw on cap tightly and shake to combine.
- I’ve stored my DIY Dog Shampoo in a bottle, but you could use a spray bottle like the one I used to make my DIY Surface Cleaner instead for easy application
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels