Exfoliate your skin, people. Otherwise blackheads happen, and then we must resort to these such tactics. But here we are, and so it must be done. This recipe is easy enough to make and you likely have these three ingredients at home already. Whip this up in two minutes and then it only takes 5 minutes to set on the skin. In less than 10 minutes you are ready to go, ready to take on the world with your blackhead-free nose. It’s the kind of recipe you wish you never need to use, but once you do, you’re glad you did! Let me show you how to get rid of nose blackheads, stat!
What you need
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- Has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Is a naturally abrasive and helps to lift impurities
- I am using Himalayan pink salt, but any type of salt will work
- This all-purpose cleaner is pure, safe and natural
- Has so many uses around the house
- I am using my DIY Exfoliating face wash, but any face wash will also work
- This face wash gently exfoliates and also cleanses and nourishes the skin
How to make
- Mix equal parts of face wash, salt and baking soda in a small bowl. I used 1 tsp of each
- Stir well to combine into a thick paste consistency
- All done!
How to use
- Apply mixture to damp face
- Allow to set for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, use more face wash to wash face as normal
You may also like
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels