Can I be frank for a minute? Adulting is hard. Especially considering the past year we’ve all endured, amirite? Lots of uncertainty, lots of change, lots of stress. And I don’t know about you, but when I get stressed, I feel it in my neck/shoulder area. Also, can’t forget about a certain time of the month that brings forth its own challenges! This lil’ thing just makes it all just a little bit easier to endure. This DIY Icy Hot roll-on recipe soothes sore muscles, and relaxes tense tissues. Give it a roll and see for yourself!
What you need
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- Soothes sore muscles and achy joints and supports healthy circulation
- Supports healthy inflammatory response for the skin, muscles and tissues
- Provides a cooling and soothing sensation to targeted area
- Relaxes muscles and reduces inflammation
- Can relieve PMS cramps
- Supports stress reduction and headache relief
- Soothes tense muscles and achy joints
- Supports stress relief
- Helps to increase circulation and relieve pain and discomfort
- Has antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties
- This lighter and non-greasy version of regular coconut oil, is great for all skin types
- Doesn’t solidify like regular coconut oil, and stays a liquid no matter the temperature
- Great for quick and easy-application
- Easy to take on-the-go
- The ones I use are linked here in case you need to grab some
How to make
- Open your roller bottle, get your funnel in place, and get ready to add:
- 20 drops of Deep Blue essential oil
- Next, add 10 drops of Lemongrass essential oil
- And then, add 5 drops of Frankincense essential oil
- Finally, fill up the rest of the roller bottle with the fractionated coconut oil
- Add the roller ball, screw on the cap, and shake to combine
How to use
- Roll it onto achy area liberally
- Massage the oils into the skin using your hands
- Repeat as needed
- Looking to zen out even more? Try this relaxing body lotion next!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels