I’ve always liked the idea of wet wipes, but hated that they created more waste 😞 I even made myself some butt wipes. And bidets seemed the most eco-friendly, but a bit too bougie lol. This toilet paper foam spray is the perfect in-between solution. It’s good for the environment and it’s good for your tush. Trust me, you need this toilet paper foam spray in your life.
What you need
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- All-natural and plant-based
- Gentle, yet effective
- Is known as a humectant, and is great at moisturizing
- Has natural skin healing properties
- Safe and non-toxic
- Soothes and hydrates irritated skin
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to heal damaged skin
- A natural moisturizer
- Has antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-oxidant properties
- Has cleansing properties too!
- Fresh, pleasant fragrance
- Has ability to fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Also widely used in products to fight foreign pathogens, not to mention different forms of infections as well
- Soothing scent
- Best option for the cleanest DIY Toilet paper foam spray possible
- If you don’t have distilled water on hand, don’t fret! Filtered water is a close second
- It doesn’t contain any of the nasty minerals found in tap water
- It’s the key to a proper toilet paper foaming spray, this mixture will not foam without one
- You can re-use a foaming dispenser you already have, or purchase a new one, like this one
- I love the foam since it uses a fraction of the amount of liquid saving cash money honey
How to make
- Open up your dispenser and get ready to add:
- 1 tbsp Castile soap followed by 1 tsp each of Vegetable glycerin and Aloe vera gel
- Next, add 15 drops of Lavender essential oil followed by 5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- Fill up the remainder of the container with Distilled water
- Add the cap back on
- Give it a shake to combine
- All done!
How to use
- Do your business 💩
- Grab some toilet paper
- Give the Toilet paper foam spray a good shake
- Squeeze a few pumps onto your toilet paper
- Wipe your bum 🍑
- Repeat as needed
- Enjoy the freshness!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels