The smudging, the fingerprints 😖 Happy to announce, they are both things of the past since I’ve been using this stainless steel cleaner! I’ve seen the DIY hacks calling for vinegar and then doing a second pass of olive oil for shine 🙅🏾♀️ Ain’t nobody got time for that! This is a one and done recipe ⏤ make it once and you’re set. Just spray, wipe and enjoy smudge and fingerprint-free, shiny stainless! Scroll down to learn to make your own stainless steel cleaner. Once you’ve given your stainless steel appliances a once-over, give this surface cleaner a whirl!
What you need
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- All-natural, plant-based
- Gentle, yet effective
- Highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way!
- Has purifying properties, and is a natural cleanser
- Is antimicrobial, and inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Has a lovely citrusy scent
- Contains Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus and Rosemary
- The best option for the cleanest stainless steel cleaner possible
- If you don’t have distilled water, filtered water is a close second
- It doesn’t contain any of the nasty minerals found in tap water
- Glass is always the preference when working with essential oils
- Dark glass in particular helps to retain the effective properties of the essential oils
How to make
- Unscrew the cap on your glass spray bottle and get ready to add:
- 1 tbsp of Dr. Bronners Sal Sud’s dish soap
- Next, add 8 drops each of Lemon and OnGuard essential oils
- Lastly, add 2 cups of distilled water
- Screw the nozzle back on
- Shake to combine
Ways to use
- Spray down your surface liberally
- Wipe clean with a cleaning cloth
- Repeat as needed
- Enjoy your smudge-free, fingerprint-free shiny stainless!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels