After years of buying this already made from the store, I’ve finally cracked the code! This Pumpkin Pie spice | No cooking recipe is so easy to make and requires zero cooking or baking! If you have done some baking in your past, all the ingredients are probably already in your pantry. And if you end up needing to pick up some ingredients, they are linked below for you. This spice blend adds so much dimension of flavor to my dishes. Just a sprinkle on top of pancakes, oatmeal or even sliced apples ⏤ yes, yes and yes, please! Dare I even suggest a dash to your morning latte?! It’s such an easy way to level up. Gone are the days of basic PSLs, especially now when you can add such a simple spice blend to your arsenal. Now, you don’t even have to wait until Fall, you can enjoy the lovely taste of pumpkin year-round. Please enjoy!
About the ingredients/supplies
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
How to make
- Remove the lid and shaker cap from your spice bottle and get ready to add:
- 6 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons each of Ground Ginger, Nutmeg and All Spice
- Followed by 3/4 tsp of Ground Cloves
- Add back on your shaker cap and lid and shake to combine
How to use
- I’ve used my Pumpkin pie spice | No cooking recipe in cookies, in my oatmeal, granola and in homemade brownies ⏤ get creative with yours!
- When a spice or herb runs out and am I left with an empty spice jar, I save it in order to reuse for recipes such as this one! Reusing empty jars and containers is a great way to help our environment out a bit. And, if your spice jar has a pesky label that needs removing, use my DIY Goo Gone recipe to get the sticky out!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels