Ditch the toxic store-brand furniture polish and try this DIY Wood polish recipe. It’s safe enough to put on your salad and gets the job done.
What you need
- Highly moisturizing, is a natural conditioner
- Adds shine
- An environmentally-friendly, yet effective cleaner
- Extremely versatile at cleaning, disinfecting and so much more!
- An economical option with a long shelf life
Wild orange essential oil
- A natural cleanser and purifier
- Citrusy, uplifting scent
- I love using glass containers for my DIY products, the one I used was a repurposed oil bottle, but I’ve linked something similar for you just in case!
- Making this DIY Wood polish recipe and other made-at-home products is a great way to lower your plastic usage and be more eco-friendly, since you are not only buying less products packaged in plastic, but also using more non-toxic ingredients. High five, Mother Earth! 🙏🌎
How to make
- Open up your air-tight container and get ready to add:
- 1/4 cups each of Olive oil and White vinegar
- Next, add 10 drops of Wild Orange essential oil
- Add the cap and shake to combine
Ways to use
- Add DIY Wood polish to a microfiber cloth
- Wipe the wood surface clean
- Repeat as often as needed
- Tackling those floors next? Try out my DIY Floor cleaner liquid
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels