Ditch the toxic store-brand furniture polish and try this DIY Wood polish recipe. It’s safe enough to put on your salad and gets the job done.
What you need
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to make a purchase using my link.
- Highly moisturizing, is a natural conditioner
- Adds shine
- An environmentally-friendly, yet effective cleaner
- Extremely versatile at cleaning, disinfecting and so much more!
- An economical option with a long shelf life
- A natural cleanser and purifier
- Citrusy, uplifting scent
- I love using glass containers for my DIY products, the one I used was a repurposed oil bottle, but I’ve linked something similar for you here just in case!
- Making this DIY Wood polish recipe and other made-at-home products is a great way to lower your plastic usage and be more eco-friendly, since you are not only buying less products packaged in plastic, but also using more non-toxic ingredients. High five, Mother Earth! 🙏🌎
How to make
- Open up your air-tight container and get ready to add:
- 1/4 cups each of Olive oil and White vinegar
- Next, add 10 drops of Wild Orange essential oil
- Add the cap and shake to combine
Ways to use
- Add DIY Wood polish to a microfiber cloth
- Wipe the wood surface clean
- Repeat as often as needed
- Tackling those floors next? Try out my DIY Floor cleaner liquid
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @LAurenrdaniels on Instagram and hashtag it #LAurenrdaniels